Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is ProWomen?
Prowomen is an online directory developed to represent Pakistani origin women from all over the world, who are in leadership or entrepreneurial positions in the 26 industries. These are female working professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders who are changing the Industrial landscape with their hardwork and determination. The directory provides an accessible platform where these professionals can be contacted as speakers, trainers, consultants, board members and for other relevant jobs and assignments.
- Is ProWomen a Job Portal?
ProWomen is not a job portal. The directory has been established so these professionals can be contacted as speakers, trainers, consultants, board members and for other relevant jobs and assignments.
- How many industries does ProWomen cover?
ProWomen currently covers 26 industries. If you cannot find your industry in the list, please mention it under “others” for management to review.
- How do I apply to become a part of the ProWomen directory?
Please fill out the application form here. Upon submitting the form, your application is forwarded for approval. Once approved, a notification via email is sent to the applicant along with their login credentials.
- How do I know if I qualify as a Prowoman?
Please view the qualification criteria here.
- Why should I become a part of ProWomen?
The ProWomen Directory is established to highlight the accomplishments of hard working, determined women who deserve as much spotlight as their male counterparts, if not more. If you are a female professional who fits the ProWomen criteria and wishes to join a community that enables better representation for women, you are in the right place!
- How do I login to my profile?
Click on the Red button saying “Login” on the navigation bar at the bottom of the ProWomen home page. Once a pop-up appears, please enter the credentials that are sent to you via email.
- How do I update my profile?
You can update your profile If you have your login credentials. Click on the login button given on the navigation bar of the website. Fill in your credentials and log in. A page with all of your initially saved information will appear. Update the info and click on the submit button. If you do not have your login credentials please contact email@example.com
- Can I add my profile to multiple industries?
Yes, you can add your profile to a total of 3 industries.
- Do I have to be from Pakistan to be a part of the ProWomen directory?
To be a part of ProWomen, you can either belong to Pakistan, are born in Pakistan, have a Pakistani nationality or your ancestry originates from Pakistan.
- How can I reach out to the professional ladies in the directory for panels, conferences and workshops?
In the directory, please pick the industry you wish to invite the female speaker(s) from and then view and select the profiles most relevant to your scope of work. You can reach out to the ladies via email address, phone numbers or social media handles that are provided in their profile.
- Can Men become a part of the ProWomen directory?
ProWomen is a directory made exclusively for women to bring to light their excellent performances in their respective professions.
- How can I contribute towards the ProWomen initiative?
You can help us out in the following ways:
- Invite prowomen as speakers and panelists for upcoming local and global events.
- Share the Prowomen Website and Social Media in your network.
- Talk about it, spread the word around in your community and encourage strong female professionals to join in.